The Grihya Sutras, Part 2 (SBE30), by Hermann Oldenberg, , at sacred-texts.com
1. 1 For Brahman, Pragâpati, Brihaspati, Agni, Vâyu, the Sun, the Moon, the Stars, king Indra, king Yama, king Varuna, king Soma, king Vaisravana, for the Vasus, the Rudras, the Âdityas, the Visve devâs, the Sâdhyas, the Ribhus, the Bhrigus, the Maruts, the Atharvans, the Aṅgiras: for these divine beings.
2. 2 Visvâmitra, Gamadagni, Bharadvâga and Gautama, Atri, Vasishtha, Kasyapa: these are the seven Rishis.
3. Wearing their sacrificial cords below (round their body) they arrange towards the north, at a place that is inclined towards the north, seats of northward-pointed Darbha grass, so that they end in the east, for Visvâmitra, Gamadagni, Bharadvâga, Gautama, Atri, Vasishtha, Kasyapa.
4. Between Vasishtha and Kasyapa they arrange (a seat) for Arundhatî, (the wife of Vasishtha);
5. Towards the south, in a place inclined towards the east, for Agastya.
6. Then for the (following) teachers, ending with those who teach (only) one Veda (?), viz. for Krishna Dvaipâyana, Gâtûkanya, Taruksha, Trinabindu, Varmin, Varûthin, Vâgin, Vâgasravas, Satyasravas, Susravas, Sutasravas, Somasushmâyana, Satvavat, Brihaduktha Vâmadev(y)a, Vâgiratna, Haryagvâyana, Udamaya, Gautama, Rinañgaya, Ritañgaya, Kritañgaya, Dhanañgaya, Babhru, Tryaruna, Trivarsha, Tridhâtu, Sibinta, Parâsara, Vishnu, Rudra, Skanda, Kâsisvara, Gvara, Dharma, Artha, Kâma, Krodha, Vasishtha, Indra, Tvashtri, Kartri, Dhartri, Dhâtri, Mrityu, Savitri, Sâvitrî, and for each Veda, for the Rig-veda, the Yagur-veda, the Sâma-veda, the Atharva-veda, the Itihâsa and Purâna.
7. Towards the south, with their sacrificial cords suspended over their right shoulders, in a place inclined towards the south, they arrange seats of southward-pointed Darbha grass, so that they end in the west
243:1 19, 1. According to Mâtridatta, they prepare a seat for Brahman with the words, 'For Brahman I prepare (a seat),' and so on. Comp. chap. 20, 3.
244:2 This is a frequently quoted versus memorialis.