Records of the Past, 2nd series, Vol. I, ed. by A. H. Sayce, , at sacred-texts.com
The Following Fragment (K 3449) Belongs to the Story of the Creation, but its Position is Uncertain
1. The snare which they had made the gods beheld.
2. They beheld also the bow, how it had been stored up.
3. The work they had wrought they lay down,
4. and Anu lifted (it) up in the assembly of the gods.
5. He kissed the bow; it …
6. and he addressed the arch of the bow, (saying) thus:
7. "The wood I stretch once 1 and yet again.
8. The third time is the … of the star of the bow in heaven.
9. I have established also the position of …
10. Since the fates" …