1. JEHOVIH spake to Ah'shong, saying: On the evening of the third day shalt thou move thy etherean ship toward the earth. And when thou arrivest within an arrafon 1 thou shalt halt for another three days, that thy magnificence may awe the men and angels of earth with the power and glory of My emancipated sons and daughters.
2. Ah'shong proceeded as commanded, and when he came within an arrafon, halted for three days, and the magnificence of the scene overcame the stubbornness of men of earth and angels in atmospherea. Again Jehovih said:
3. Proceed again, My son, and when thou art within half the breadth of the earth, halt once more and make in the place thereof a plateau, and it shall be the place of thy abiding for the time of dawn, which shall be seven years and sixty days.
4. And from this time forth My etherean hosts shall not remain in atmospherea more than eight years in any one cycle. This, then, that I give to thee shall be like every dawn of dan, some of one year, some of two or three or four or more (years), as the time requireth.
5. And thou shalt dwell in thy kingdom seven years and sixty days, and the time shall be called the first dawn of dan, and the next succeeding shall be called the second dawn of dan, and so on, as long as the earth bringeth forth.
6. And the time from one dawn of dan to another shall be called one dan'ha; and four dan'ha shall be called one square, because this is the sum of one density, which is twelve thousand of the earth's years. And twelve squares shall be called one p. 50 cube, which is the first dividend of the third space, in which there is no variation in the vortex of the earth. And four cubes shall be called one sum, because the magnitude thereof embraceth one equal of the Great Serpent. 2
A, Atmospherea; B, Ethereans; E, Earth.
7. Ah'shong proceeded again, and moved within four thousand miles of the earth, and the voice of Jehovih commanded Ah'shong to halt in the place, and found a new kingdom, using all things requisite to that end. Jehovih said:
8. Thy place shall be a distance away from the earth, that thy dominion be not disturbed by the confusion of the fallen angels thereof. So also, to as many as thou shalt redeem away from the earth and from mortal contact, the distance of thy kingdom will prevent them returning.
9. Ah'shong perceived, and he proclaimed what Jehovih had spoken to him. And the hosts cast out fastenings to the plateau, that the kingdom together with the etherean sea of fire might rotate with the earth and its atmosphere. Jehovih said:
10. Make strong the foundation of thy place, and erect ten thousand pillars of fire around about; and in every direction provide roadways and mansions; but in the midst thou shalt build the house of council, wherein shall sit thy host of dominion during dawn.
11. Ah'shong built the place as commanded by Jehovih, and when it was finished, Jehovih said: Thou shalt call the place Yeshuah. And it was so called, because it was a place of salvation. Again Jehovih said:
12. Choose now thy council, My Son, and also thy sub-officers, and when thou hast completed the list, leave in Yeshuah the sub-officers and proceed thou, and thy council of one million men and women with thee, down to the earth and heaven thereof, and cast thine eyes upon the inhabitants, for they are in distress. And when thou comest to the place of My Lords and My God, deliver thou them and bring them to Yeshuah, for they need rest. And as many of the I'hins in heaven as are capable, bring thou also away with thee, and give them into the care of thy people.
13. Ah'shong did as commanded, first selecting his council and his officers, and then he and his hosts proceeded to the earth as had been commanded.
49:1 An arrafon is about 20,000 miles
50:2 Philosophers have long known that some certain measure of ethereal space must be equal to the density of the planets for a balance of power. See tablets of cosmological prophecies at the latter part of Book of Ben.