The Holy Quran, tr. by Yusuf Ali, , at sacred-texts.com
105. Wayas-aloonaka AAani aljibali faqul yansifuha rabbee nasfan
105. They ask thee concerning
The Mountains: say, "My Lord
Will uproot them and scatter
Them as dust;
106. Fayatharuha qaAAan safsafan
106. "He will leave them as plains
Smooth and level;
107. La tara feeha AAiwajan wala amtan
107. "Nothing crooked or curved
Wilt thou see in their place."
108. Yawma-ithin yattabiAAoona alddaAAiya la AAiwaja lahu wakhashaAAati al-aswatu lilrrahmani fala tasmaAAu illa hamsan
108. On that Day will they follow
The Caller (straight): no crookedness
(Can they show) him: all sounds
Shall humble themselves in
The Presence of (God) Most Gracious:
Nothing shalt thou hear
But the tramp of their feet
(As they march).
109. Yawma-ithin la tanfaAAu alshshafaAAatu illa man athina lahu alrrahmanu waradiya lahu qawlan
109. On that Day shall no
Except for those for whom
Permission has been granted
By (God) Most Gracious
And whose word is
Acceptable to Him.
110. YaAAlamu ma bayna aydeehim wama khalfahum wala yuheetoona bihi AAilman
110. He knows what (appears
To His creatures as) before
Or after or behind them:
But they shall not compass it
With their knowledge.
111. WaAAanati alwujoohu lilhayyi alqayyoomi waqad khaba man hamala thulman
111. (All) faces shall be humbled
Before (Him)—the Living,
The Self-Subsisting, Eternal:
Hopeless indeed will be
The man that carries
Iniquity (on his back).
112. Waman yaAAmal mina alssalihati wahuwa mu/minun fala yakhafu thulman wala hadman
112. But he who works deeds
Of righteousness, and has faith,
Will have no fear of harm
Nor of any curtailment
(Of what is his due).
113. Wakathalika anzalnahu qur-anan AAarabiyyan wasarrafna feehi mina alwaAAeedi laAAallahum yattaqoona aw yuhdithu lahum thikran
113. Thus have We sent this
Down—an Arabic Qur-ān—
And explained therein in detail
Some of the warnings,
In order that they may
Fear God, or that it may
Cause their remembrance (of Him).
114. FataAAala Allahu almaliku alhaqqu wala taAAjal bialqur-ani min qabli an yuqda ilayka wahyuhu waqul rabbi zidnee AAilman
114. High above all is God,
The King, the Truth!
Be not in haste
With the Qur-ān before
Its revelation to thee
Is completed, but say,
"O my Lord! advance me
115. Walaqad AAahidna ila adama min qablu fanasiya walam najid lahu AAazman
115. We had already, beforehand,
Taken the covenant of Adam,
But he forgot: and We found
On his part no firm resolve.