The Zend Avesta, Part III (SBE31), L.H. Mills, tr. , at sacred-texts.com
1. And we worship the Bountiful Immortals with our sacrifice, who rule aright, and who dispose of all aright; and we worship this Haoma, this flesh and branch, (2) and these Zaothras for the good waters, having the Haoma with them, and the flesh with them, and Hadhânaêpata, and lifted up with sanctity, and we worship the Haoma-water for the beneficial waters; and we worship the two, the stone mortar and the iron mortar; (3) and we worship this plant for the Baresman and the well-timed prayer for blessings which has approached (in its proper place within the ritual course), and also both the remembrance and the practice 2 of the good Mazdayasnian Religion, and the heard recital of the Gâthas, and the well-timed prayer for blessings of the holy lord of the ritual order which has approached, and these wood-billets with the perfume, (even) thine, the Fire's, O Ahura Mazda's son! and we worship all good objects which are Mazda-made, and which contain (and are) the seed of Righteousness.
4. And we worship Ahura Mazda with our sacrifice, the resplendent, the glorious, and the Bountiful Immortals who rule aright, and who dispose (of all) aright, and Mithra of the wide pastures and Râman Hvâstra; and we worship the shining sun, the resplendent, the immortal, of the fleet horses.
5. And we worship the holy wind which works on high, placed higher than the other creatures in the creation; and we worship this which is thine, O Vayu! and which appertains to the Spenta Mainyu within thee; and we worship the most true religious Knowledge, Mazda-made and holy, and the good Mazdayasnian law.
6. And we worship the Mãthra Spenta verily glorious (as it is), even the law pronounced against the Daêvas, the Zarathustrian law, and its long descent 1; yea, we worship the good Mazdayasnian Religion, and the Mãthra which is heart-devoted and bounteous (imparting heart's devotion to the saint); yea, we worship the Mazdayasnian Religion maintained in the understanding 2 of the saint; and we honour that science which is the Mãthra Spenta, and the innate understanding Mazda-made, and the derived understanding, heard with ear, and Mazda-made.
7. Yea, we worship thee, the Fire, Ahura Mazda's son! the holy lord of the ritual order; and we worship all the Fires, and Mount Ushi-darena (which holds the light 3) Mazda-made and holy, the Yazad mount, brilliant with sanctity. 8. And we worship every holy spiritual 4 Yazad; and every holy earthly Yazad (who exists)!
276:2 Or the memorised recital and fulfilment.
277:1 Its long tradition.
277:2 Or maintaining the understanding.
277:3 A sunrise or sunset mountain; see the word applied intellectually just previously, also previous notes on it.
277:4 That is, heavenly.