BEING THE HEAVENLY RECORDS OF APH, SON OF JEHOVIH, AND OF HIS COMPANION, NIN'YA, DAUGHTER OF JEHOVIH, AS PERTAINETH TO THE SUBMERSION OF THE CONTINENT OF WHAGA (AFTERWARD CALLED PAN, SIGNIFYING EARTH). AND THIS PERIOD WAS COMMONLY CALLED THE DELUGE, OR FLOOD OF WATERS.
1. IN the time of the world twenty-four thousand years before the kosmon era, the great serpent (solar phalanx) being in the arc of Noe, in the etherean heavens, and of the Sum of Howt and ji'ya eighty-seven, the earth and her heavens were in great darkness. But the spirit of Jehovih moved upon His high-raised God, Aph, in etherea, to consecrate new dominions on the earth and her heavens. Aph said:
2. I, Aph, Son of Jehovih, God in the arc of Noe, in Sum of Howt, in etherea, came to hada, heaven of the red star, in Jehovih's name. In His wisdom, power and love, manifested in mine own resurrection, to become companion to Gods and Goddesses and Orian Chiefs on the thrones of high heaven, proclaim:
3. To the atmospherean spirits of the earth, and to the spirits of the first, second and third resurrections, abiding on the earth, or near thereto, either with mortals or without; to their God and Lords, and to their Savior, and to all holy ones by Jehovih raised up for the redemption of men and angels:
Roadway of the Solar Phalanx
4. In the arc of Noe came to me the voice of Jehovih, Creator of worlds, saying:
5. I am the All Highest! My service extendeth forever. I go not, but I am afar. I come not, and yet I am near. My voice is in all places. The light of the soul of man heareth Me. I speak in the vine that creepeth, and in the strong-standing oak.
6. Hear the voice of your Creator, O ye angels of heaven. Carry ye the wisdom of My utterance down to mortals. Call them to the glories of the heavens and the broad earth. Behold, My voice is in the rocks, and in the wind that bloweth, and in all things that have not tongues.
7. Show them My suns and stars in the firmament above; for they are My written words. My voice proceedeth in the space of heaven; the wise angels of My exalted places hear the sound going forth. Hearken to My speech, O ye spirits of the dead; proclaim Me, O ye Gods and Goddesses.
8. They look for Me as they look for things; they hearken for my voice as for a man's voice. And they find Me not, nor hear that which I have spoken. Yet none can efface My words; My wisdom endureth forever. Behold, I come not as a sound to the ear; My voice hieth into the soul from all sides.
9. Teach them, O ye angels; they look not in the right way; their ears are turned after loud claps and noises. They cry out: Alas, I hear not the voice of Jehovih; He hath not spoken; His voice hath no man heard; He is the All Silent, and dumber than the things He created.
10. They have turned away from My God and My Lords; in conceit and darkness have they shut themselves up. They have peopled the air of the earth about with spirits of darkness, the drujas of men of darkness and cannibals. Their fetals float back upon them; like devouring vermin they burrow deep in pollution.
11. Remember them, O God, My Son, and ye, My Lords of earth. Have no pity, but be as a surgeon's knife upon them. Thou hast told them, O God: Jehovih liveth and reigneth: His voice standeth the All Highest. But they have mocked thee and thy Lords, and turned away after iniquity.
12. They are fearful lest they believe in My Person and My voice; of their own gabble they have no fear. They criticise Me and My God and My Lords; but they own that they know Me not. They suppose My exalted heavens are without order and discipline; My captains they ignore, and p. 70a the teachings of My holy ones are criticised by men of straw.
13. Have they not said: Who is God, that I should adore? And the Lord, that I should hearken? But I turn their eyes to the armies of the earth; to the general and the captain. Then they say: Ah, our affairs on earth are officered and disciplined; we reverence our highest, great captains.
14. Shall they turn God away, and the Lord? What shall the Creator do to please them? Is not the name of My general (God), and my captain (Lord), My own creation? Who found the name of God and the name of the Lord? Why are they not pleased with My Gods and My Lords?
15. Hear me, O ye etherean Gods and Goddesses; they desire not wisdom and resurrection. Their love lieth in darkness. To eat, to sleep and to devour are the delights of their souls. The first lesson of life they have not learned; the first heaven of the earth is to them the All of the created worlds.
16. Hear My judgment upon them, O ye, My holy angels, and long risen. For I have raised them up again and again; I have founded lower heavens for them that they might learn; but they fall the moment My Gods leave them alone.
17. Now will I carry away their heaven and earth, and they shall be seen no more forever. But the drujas and fetals shall be carried to Hautuon and cast into walls of fire. And they shall be divided up into groups; kin shall be torn away from kin, and friend from friend, and mother from daughter, and father from son; for they are become as absorbents, sucking one another continually.
18. And the walls of fire shall go up around them without ceasing, and they shall not escape. And they that guard them shall keep them from one another, that they shall do no evil. Neither shall they sleep nor rest, but be stirred up and made to know that they are alive, and can exist independent of fetal (sucking).
19. Hear my voice, O God, and command thy Lord to proclaim on the earth. Have I not made an example before mortals? Behold the carrion that rotteth in the field. Is it not the feast of the hyena, the wolf and the buzzard? Do not worms come to life therein and turn to and devour the carcass that brought them forth?
20. What more is the earth (Pan) to these spirits of evil and darkness? What more is their first heaven than a place of perpetual devouring? Have they not made it a place of everlasting destruction? They visit their evils p. 71a upon mortals; the young child cannot escape them, nor the middle-aged, nor the old man nor old woman.
21. The heavenly kingdoms founded by Gods and Lords have become pest houses for drujas and fetals; there is no place left for founding the upright and virtuous in heart.
22. Are my Gods and Lords servants to an evil world? And shall they find only rottenness to deal with? Now have I answered in the firmament of my holy sons and daughters. I have called them from remote places in heaven to witness the work of My hand. For as I made the earth and its heaven, so rule I over it to the same end for which I created it.
23. When they are short of My measure, I lengthen them out; when they run foul, I prune them to My own liking; for they are mine. Behold, the fool hath said: Jehovih hath made a failure! Behold, the Creator created a world for a certain purpose, but it run foul of His mark!
24. Hear Me, O God, and through thy Lords answer thou him in his conceit. Did I not quicken man into life in Mine own way? At zero created I him, and I said: Two roads have I made, O man. One leadeth to everlasting light; and the other to everlasting darkness.
25. Now have I shown him the darkness; it is My witness, whereby man knoweth My word is All Truth. Wherefore, then, should I not create the world, and man, and angels, that they go down in everlasting darkness? Is it not by darkness and pain I push man forward? Yea, the conceited man would fail himself but for the failures I set up before him. Wherefore, then, have I not created wisely?
26. Have I not a right to do Mine own way? Are not all things Mine? If a man die in the corporeal part, is he a failure? How else could man rise to My etherean worlds? Open his eyes, O My God and My Lords. He was not, and I created him. He presumeth to look into My plans and judgments; by his little learning he exalteth his conceit and pretendeth to know all things.
27.I cause the grain to grow in the field, and the day before it is ripe I send wind and rains and destroy it utterly. I bring forth man with shapely limbs and strong arms, but in the day of his prime I cut him down. I gave the passion of love to the mother, but I take away her first-born.
28. Know I not that first of all things, man shall be taught to know My power, and after that My wisdom? Have they seen the places of the dead, and p. 72a hell, and destruction? Teach them, O God; for their ultimate resurrection is My glory and My delight.
29. Shall man of earth say: The Creator was angry, and so sent the land beneath the ocean? He hath not wisdom to comprehend that this day I cast out hell and destruction. The druj is his love, and, as vampires, they feed on each other to the ruin of both.
30. But I know what is for their own good; and My decree hath gone forth.