THE TIME OF A THOUSAND YEARS OF DARKNESS.
1. JEHOVIH moved upon the etherean worlds; in the wide regions where traveleth the great serpent. His voice went forth, and amongst the counsellors, the high ruling chieftains of the exalted kingdoms in the firmament, He spoke, saying:
2. Hear me, O ye Chieftains! Be ye far-seeing in My traveling worlds, and alert to My words. Behold the red star, the earth, hath attained her maturity! As a daughter cometh forth in the prime of life, so standeth the young earth in her glory. For fifty thousand years hath she played her part as an ornament of heaven and a harvester of bright souls for My exalted regions in the firmament.
3. Gather together, O ye Orian Chiefs, and ye etherean Goddesses; and ye that dwell in the roadway of the great serpent. Call ye a council of My everlasting rulers of worlds; and of them that plant my a'jian gardens and My ji'ya'an fields; and of them that whirl My nebulous vortices in the firmament.
4. The voice of Jehovih extended across the wide universe, and those who were high raised in the management of worlds heard and comprehended.
5. And there assembled in the etherean gardens of Senaya, near the roadway of the solar phalanx, millions of Jehovih's highest; and the place was as a park larger than a hundred times the earth; and round about on every side lay the crystalline borders of etherean worlds. And when they were assembled, Jehovih spake out of the light inherent, saying:
6. Sixteen times have my etherean hosts redeemed the earth and her heavens from darkness into light, and p. 65 yet ere the end of a cycle she falleth again, and her atmospherea with her. And now it hath come to pass that her heavens are filled with thousands of millions of spirits that know not Me and My emancipated worlds. Speak, O ye Gods and Goddesses.
7. Thereupon Sut'Loo said: O Jehovih, I have heard; I have beholden. Too prolific is the earth, the young daughter of heaven. Too prolific is the red star of the firmament.
8. Next spake Ka'waha, saying: Thou hast spoken, O Jehovih! Too prolific is the rich earth, O Father. Her mortals are overpowered by her atmospherean hosts. Her people build up cities and nations for a season after dawn, but soon they are overflooded by fetals and drujas, and the mortals devour one another as beasts of prey.
9. Chi'jong said: Her people have tilled all the soil of the earth and covered it over with cities; but where are they? Her people have been learned in the matters of heaven and earth, but their knowledge is dissipated by the dread hand of war.
10. Dhu'itta said: Her people become wise in a day, but on the next they are fools. One generation becometh skilled in books and in knowledge of the sun and moon and stars, and in the mathematics of corporeal things; but a generation followeth, and lo, her people are cannibals again.
11. Gaw'zin said: I have heard, O Jehovih! I have witnessed, O Father! The red star is too prolific. She is like a garden too rich! Her products are overgrown, and they fall down and doubly enrich the soil again, to reproduce an imperfect giant stalk that is barren. So are her sons and daughters; they run all to earthly substances.
12. Loo'wan said: Great Spirit, I have heard, I have seen. We gather the earth's harvests for Thee, O Jehovih, but they are small. We gather the earth's harvests of dark spirits, O Jehovih, and they are ten times larger. Behold, there is no balance between them.
13. Thus spake the Gods and Goddesses, till thousands of them had spoken. After that the voice of Jehovih spake, saying:
14. Ye are blessed, My sons and daughters. How can ye bequeath the administration of the earth and her heaven to the earth-born, till she is made suitable as a gift from My hand? Now hear Me, O My sons and daughters: Five great divisions of the earth have I made, and they have all been inhabited over and tilled by mortals. Yea, on all the divisions of the earth have there been great cities and nations, and men and women of great learning.
15. And as oft as they are raised up in light, so are they again cast down in darkness, because of the great desire of the spirits of the dead to return back to the earth. These druj return to mortals and fasten upon them as fetals or as familiars, and inspire them to evil. Go now to the earth, O My beloved, and find the division of the earth where most of these druj congregate, for I will uproot their stronghold; I will break them from their haunts and they shall no longer carry My people down to destruction.
16. And now the council deliberated, and after a while caused the records of the earth and her atmospherea to be examined, and they discovered that the heaven of the land of Whaga (Pan) was beyond redemption because of the great numbers of the spirits of the cannibals and of the multitude of fetals. It was as if a disease in the flesh be healed over externally, leaving the root of the disease within. So was Whaga and her heaven; the redemption of the cycles remained not with her, but evil broke out forever in a new way.
17. So Jehovih said: Now will I prune the earth and her heaven. Behold, the division of Whaga shall be hewn off and cast beneath the waters of the ocean. Her heaven shall be no longer tenable by the spirits of destruction, for I will rend the foundation thereof and scatter them in the winds of heaven.
18. Go ye, therefore, down to the earth and provide nets and vanchas for receiving the spirits of darkness, and for receiving the spirits of mortals who shall perish in the waters. And provide ye a place in My exalted heavens suitable for them; and ye shall wall them about in heaven that they cannot escape, but that they may be weaned from evil.
19. And when ye are come to the earth and its heavens, acquaint My God and his Lords with My decree. And say to them: Thus saith Jehovih: Behold, behold, I will sink the land of Whaga beneath the waters of the ocean, and her heaven will I carry away to a place in My firmament, where she shall no longer engulf My people in darkness. And Jehovih saith: Go thou, O God of heaven, and thou, O Lord of Whaga, down to My chosen, the I'hins, and say to them: Thus saith the Great Spirit: Behold, behold, I will sink the lands of the p. 66 earth beneath the ocean, because of the evil of the spirits of darkness. Hear Me, O My chosen, and heed My commandments: Fall to, all hands, and build ships in all places, even in the valleys and on the mountains, and let My faithful gather together within the ships, for My hand is surely stretched over the earth.
20. And ye shall also proclaim unto the earth and her heaven that from the first, even in the ancient days, I proclaimed My three worlds unto all people, which are: My corporeal worlds and the lower heavens that belong thereto, and My etherean heavens which are in the firmament above. And I said: The first glory is of the earth, whereon is paradise when man obeyeth My commandments; and the second glory, which is greater than the first, I created for the spirits of the dead, but I bound the lower heaven to the earth that it might travel therewith, that the communion of the dead with the living might add a glory unto both. But the upper heaven I made the highest of all glories, and I filled the etherean firmament with countless worlds of their kind for the dwelling places of those that rose in the third resurrection.
E, Etherea; B, Periphery of the earth's vortex. This line was called by the ancients the Bridge of Chinvat. All within this area is called Atmospherea. The centre is the earth. 1, 1, 1; O, the ocean. 1, 2, 3, represent atmospherean plateaux. The O, O, O, with a line through it, represents atmospherean oceans.
21. And I sent from the exalted heavens down to the lower heavens, and to the earth, also, My holy angels, over whom I appointed Gods and Lords in the majesty of My dominions. And they came proclaiming these things in My name, teaching both mortals and spirits how to live that they might rise and inherit My illuminated worlds.
22. And because man was without knowledge, My Gods and Lords appointed certain masters of generations (loo'is), who were ethereans of great wisdom, to abide with mortals and inspire such marriages as would best promote spiritual growth from the start. And there came forth amongst all people certain ones capable of sar'gis and su'is, and they heeded the commandments of My Gods and Lords, forsaking evil and striving to serve the spirit, choosing Me above all things. Wherefore I chose them also, and called them I'hins.
23. For as much as they commenced putting away self and serving Me whilst they were yet in corpor, so were they not born in the spirit world before their full time. And even so are others not of full birth who have not in the corporeal form begun to triumph in spirit over their own flesh.
24. Jehovih said: Go forth, O my sons and daughters, and prune my vineyard.
25. Beseech My God of the earth and his Lords with him, to gather together all the angels of the earth, from east to west and from north to south; to the land of Whaga bring them.
26. My etherean ships of fire shall surround Whaga on every side. And I p. 67 will cut loose the foundations of the earth, at the borders of the ocean and the mountains of Gan, nor shall any prop or corner-stone stay My hand. And I will send rains and winds and thundering; and the waters of the great deep shall come upon the lands; and the great cities shall go down and be swallowed in the sea.
27. And the rich valleys of Mai, with her thousand cities, shall be rent with the madness of men and women fleeing before the waters of the ocean. And women and children shall fall by the way and be drowned; and men shall go down in the water and rise not.
28. And the wide plains of Og, with her thousand cities, and with the great capital of Penj, and the temples of Khu, and Bart, and Gan, and Saing, shall sink to rise no more. And in the deluge, the air of heaven shall be filled with the screaming and wailing of millions of mortals going down to destruction.
29. I will rescue them from darkness; I will carry them to a'jian regions which I previously created for spirits of darkness; and I will appoint over them Gods and Goddesses to teach them of Me and My kingdoms.
30. And the earth and her heavens shall take a new start amongst My habitable worlds.
31. Thus have I provided labor for My high-raised angels in the places I created, saith Jehovih.
END OF THE SYNOPSIS OF HEAVENLY RECORDS.