1. NOW will I sing unto Thee, O Jehovih, a song of soberness.
2. When first Thou stoodst me on my feet, and I saw Thee, Jehovih.
3. And Thy hand, O my Creator, showed me the two roads, Life and Death.
4. And the people divided, some to Thee, and some to Death and idolatry.
5. Because of the magnitude of Thy Person, they set up Gods, Lords and Saviors.
6. In Thy name, I called out to them, but they heard not, and they fell down in Death.
7. And Thy Voice of sorrow rent the earth! Thy Faithists sang in the mournful lays of death.
8. In gloom will I sing for my brothers that went down in Death.