1. JEHOVIH said: When the Gods have fulfilled their time in earth and heaven, behold I put them away.
2. And in the time of their going, behold, I open the doors of heaven, and I call down the angels and send them abroad over the earth. And the earth becometh overrun with miracles.
3. Kosmon said: Let the wise man and the prophet consider the signs of the Almighty! Two extremes forerun the change of the Gods and Saviors in heaven: These are, extreme disbelief and extreme belief. The one denieth all Gods, and even the person of the Creator; the other becometh a runner after the spirits of the dead, consulting seers and oracles.
Jehovih said: The corporeal worlds I created round, with land and water, and I made them impenetrable, for I bring forth the living on the surface of them. Let not man imagine that My etherean worlds are also round and impenetrable; for of all I have create no two alike created I them. Now, it came to pass in the lapse of time, that the atmosphereans so loved the lower heavens, that they strove not to ascend to the emancipated heavens of Nirvana, never having reached the bridge of Chinvat. But I hey oft returned to the earth and held converse with corporeans, and they lauded the glories of even the lower heavens, so that man looked up in wonder because of the magnificence of the works of the Father. Yet these were bounden spirits. Then Jehovih made the snow-flake and caused it to fall, that man might behold the beauty and glory of its formation. And He sent ethereans down from the emancipated heavens. and these taught man that whatever glory he bad yet heard of, was as darkness is to light, compared to the beauty and majesty of the etherean worlds. And the ethereans held up snow-flakes, saying: In the Name of Jehovih we declare unto you, that the etherean worlds are larger than the earth, and penetrable, and full of roadways and crystals, and arches and curves, and angles, so that were man to travel a million years on one alone, he could not see half its beauty and glory. And the firmament of heaven hath tens of thousands of millions of etherean worlds. Let the snowflakes be before your eyes as microscopic patterns of the worlds in high heaven; and ye shall tint them as a rainbow and people them with countless millions of angels, spotless, pure, holy, and rich in the knowledge of Jehovih and His works, and full of the majesty of His love.
SUN. Plate 43. EARTH.
Jehovih said: In times past, man beheld the sun, saying: The sun is the Creator of all the living: light and heat come from the sun. Then Jehovih said: I will put a sign in the firmament, and no man shall gainsay the work of My hand. And above the earth, to the north and south, He placed polar lights, that man it might bear witness that light depended not on corporea, and had no part therewith. But the Sun he placed in the midst of the great vortex, so that every side was a pole to the corporeal worlds around it. And Jehovih made etherea as a condensing lens, so that the rotation of each and every corporeal world should manufacture its own light, on the side poling to the sun, by the rotation of its wark and vortex. And man saw that atmospherea turned the earth, and that the earth turned not atmospherea.
4. Esfoma said: These signs are my signs. When these come, behold, the Almighty hath a new deliverance on hand.
5. None can stay Him, or hold up the Gods and Lords and Saviors of the past against Jehovih.
6. I speak in the wind, and man saith: Behold, something is in the wind; the Gods are at work; a new light breaketh in upon the understanding of men.
7. Out of the tumult, Jehovih riseth Supreme in every cycle.
8. He leadeth forth a few who
Plate 46.--TOW'-SANG. (See Book of Cosmogony.)
know Him. He foundeth them as a separate people in the world.
9. Uz said: And in the time of Jehovih's triumph, I come and make myths out of the deposed Gods and Saviors.
10. Then I stretch forth my hand against the libraries, and houses of ancient records, and I destroy them.
Plate 47.--DISSECTION OF THE GREAT SERPENT.
Plate 48.--THE CYCLIC COIL.
(See Book of Cosmogony) The numbers of the beast shall be sixty-six, and six hundred and sixty-six, and the parts thereof. Because in the coil of the cycle, behold the distances are two thirds of a circle, whether it be a hundred or a thousand, or three times a thousand. Jehovih rolleth up the heavens, and braideth the serpents of the firmament into His cyclic coil. Who can magnify Jehovih by calling Him Osiris, or Te-in, or Baal, or Lord, or God? He is the circle without beginning or end; His Majesty encompasseth the universe.
11. And man is compelled to give up the things of old, and to look about him, and rouse himself up to the ways of the Almighty.
12. O that the prophets would apply my lessons of the past, in order to foretell the future.
13. Behold, there is no mystery in heaven and earth. They march right on; cycle followeth cycle, as summer followeth winter.
14. In the overthrow of the departing Gods, behold, there is the beginning of a new spring-time in Jehovih's seasons.
15. He planteth a new tree in His garden; it is a tree of new light for the righteous.
16. His chosen go out, away from the flesh-pots of the past, and they have neither kings nor emperors; only the Almighty!
17. Into the wilderness they go forth, persecuted and beset on all sides by the followers of the mythical Gods.