1. ON the second day after the house of Moeb was completed, and all the members were in their respective places, Jehovih spake through God, saying:
2. Now is the beginning of the second resurrection. Even as the corporean putteth off the corporeal body, and is born a spirit, becoming the first resurrection, so are ye, putting away individual self and becoming an organic community, the beginning of the second resurrection.
3. As they of the first are for individual self, so have I bound them close on the face of the earth; as they survived on the earth on corporeal food, so have I made them to survive in the lowest heaven on atmospherean food. As Moeb hath risen above these conditions, so will I exalt the foundations of the house of Moeb higher up from the earth than Hored, and Moeb shall be the lower house of My kingdom.
4. The voice of Jehovih departed and God saluted Ha'jah in the name of the Father. And a great light enveloped the house of Moeb, and the es'enaurs chanted a hymn of praise. Thereafter God arose and stood in the throne of Jehovih, saying:
5. Hear ye O all ye people of heaven above and heaven below, the house of Moeb in the beginning of the second resurrection is founded in Jehovih's name. Proclaim ye the words that have gone out of my mouth, to the east and west and north and south, and to the swift messengers of the arcs of the firmament above.
6. Glory, glory be to Jehovih! Boundless and Almighty Creator, Present, and full of love, wisdom and power, glory to Thee forever and ever, amen!
7. The house of Moeb chanted a proclamation. The swift messengers assumed their respective globes of light, and began to ascend in every direction, carrying the word to the exalted spheres.
8. And God crowned Ha'jah as the sub-God of Hored, and he was proclaimed to all the quarters of heaven and earth. And the history of his name exists to this day as Jah, amongst mortals.