The Barddas of Iolo Morganwg, Vol. I., ed. by J. Williams Ab Ithel, , at sacred-texts.com
p. 390 p. 391
1. The first, earth, from which are every corporeity and hardness, and every firm foundation;
2. The second, water, from which are all humour and freshness;
3. The third, air, from which are all respiration and motion;
4. The fourth, sun, from which are all heat and light;
5. The fifth, nwyvre, from which are all feeling, affection, and wantonness;
6. The sixth, the Holy Ghost, from Whom are all understanding, reason, awen, and sciences;
7. The seventh, God, from Whom are all life, strength, and support, for ever and ever.
And from these seven primary materials are every existence and animation; and may the whole be under God's regulation. Amen.
The Blue Bard of the Chair has said it.