The Grihya Sutras, Part 1 (SBE29), by Hermann Oldenberg, , at sacred-texts.com
1. Now with the sacrificial cord suspended over the right shoulder,
2. Looking in the direction that belongs to the Manes (i.e. the south):
3. 'The (Rishis) of the hundred (Rikas), the (Rishis) of the middle (Mandalas), Gritsamada, Visvâmitra, Gamadagni, Vâmadeva, Atri, Bharadvâga, Vasishtha, the Pragâthas, the (Rishis) of the Pavamâna hymns, the (Rishis) of the short hymns and of the long hymns, Sumantu, Gaimini, Vaisampâyana, Paila, the Sûtras, the Bhâshyas, Gârgya, Babhru, Bâbhravya, Mandu, Mândavya, Gârgî Vâkaknavî,
[paragraph continues] Vadavâ Prâtitheyî, Sulabhâ Maitreyî (may satiate themselves).
'(I satiate) Kahola Kaushîtaki, Mahâkaushîtaki, Suyagña Sâṅkhâyana, Âsvalâyana, Aitareya, Mahaitareya, Bhâradvâga, Gâtûkarnya, Paiṅgya, Mahâpaṅgya, Bâshkala, Gârgya, Sâkalya, Mândûkeya, Mahâdamatra, Audavâhi, Mahaudavâhi, Sauyâmi, Saunaki, Sâkapûni, Gautami; and whatsoever other teachers there are, may they all satiate themselves.
4. 'The fathers man by man.
5. 'The ancestry of the father may satiate itself.
6. 'The ancestry of the mother may satiate itself.'